MEDIA & ISLAM
Islam, today, is the most misunderstood religion. It bears the brunt of misconceptions and hate propaganda.
The powerful mass media, aligned to deceitful political and corporate interests, spreads these misconceptions virulently... worldwide.
While portraying Islam, integrity and reliability are bypassed by the media with professional charm and finesse.
Wise and apt Islamic viewpoints are seldom covered in the mainstream media, whereas aberrations by a few misled Muslims are highlighted.
Muslims hardly have any hold or influence on major media, especially TV. They instead, exhibit an apologetic attitude and an inferiority complex.
- Telecasting, Free to Air state-of-the-art, TV Programmes in Urdu.
- Backed by the Best available Media Technology, Creativity, Research, Programmes Softwares and Operational Management.
- Quest for Promoting truth, Justice, Morality, Harmony and Wisdom for the whole of Humankind.
- Now can be received in more than 200 countries… in Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa and Australia. Shortly it would be telecast to the rest of the world too.
- The TV programmes will feature internationally famous scholars and orators on religion and humanity like :